No announcement yet.

I could use a pick-me up (OT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ditto Fresh. Not much to add other than to tell you how much I'm pulling for you to beat this thing and do it fast. Mrs. Fresh has more important things to focus on other than taking care of you! Like finding the next hot coworker to bring home for a threesome -- oh wait that still falls into the "taking care of you" category! You lucky s-o-b!!

Seriously, that Brian Dawkins mentality is going to help you through a lot. Hang in there Mike!!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post
      Don't worry. I am paging my inner Brian Dawkins.
      Great!! Just don't trade him after you beat this thing.

Comment

• Like I (and you) said bud - WHOOP ASS!!!!

We're there in spirit so when it sucks in a couple of weeks, know our message board nation is behind you! Keep coming back for support & updates. We'll be there for you when you need the pick me ups.

Comment

• Well, I suspect that for a time there, I won't be working at all and will have more time to sit here and chat with you blokes......so I've got THAT goin for me. (My apologies in advance)
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• That sucks Fresh. We're all behind you man. Think Brian Dawkins on Alge Crumpler.

Comment

• You can beat this thing Fresh. Your age and health will work to your advantage. And, your a tough nut. We are all pulling for you !

Comment

• Originally posted by Blitz View Post
                Stay strong Fresh. Like others have said you're young and you will beat whatever this turns out to be. I would tell a joke but you said you wanted to feel better not worse.

However I LMAO at 3:57.....
                Sorry to go off topic but was that wind that knocked over the tractor trailer in the last scene?

Bike racer was my favorite.
                Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

• It looked like the wind to me. That was crazy.
                  FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

• Pretty funny stuff but the idiots that flipped the golf cart should get a golf ball drilled into their groin from 20 yards. I drive TT and yes the wind can do that to one. No, it never has happened to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X