The Aints won a title before we did.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Aints won a title before we did.

The only thing left is for the Lions to win a SB and our futility will be complete. Think about that though...the Bucs first, Aints second, and that just leaves the Lions left. Unbelievable.
    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Eagles have three titles. Just not ones that many of us can remember. And I would like to be able to remember one.

Comment

Originally posted by FairOaks View Post
      Eagles have three titles. Just not ones that many of us can remember. And I would like to be able to remember one.

Good point. I should have said Super Bowl.
      FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

...and here I was thinking that Hank Baskett was about to get a ring!

Comment

Sadly, nobody cares about titles before the Super Bowl. Plus, I didn't get to see it.

At least I could laugh at Saints fans before. Now I gotta put up with their shit? This is almost as bad as the Tampa Bay Lightning winning the Stanley Cup.

Hank Baskett might get one. He certainly helped the Saints there. Fucking hands of stone.

Blitz - a lot of NFL teams don't have rings either. But the Saints getting one before us sucks. Along with Payton, I didn't understand how any Eagles fan could root for the Saints.

Buffalo Bills (0-4)
          Cincinnati Bengals (0-2)
          Cleveland Browns
          Houston Texans
          Jacksonville Jaguars
          Tennessee Titans (0-1)
          San Diego Chargers (0-1)
          Philadelphia Eagles (0-2)
          Detroit Lions
          Minnesota Vikings (0-4)
          Atlanta Falcons (0-1)
          Carolina Panthers (0-1)
          Arizona Cardinals (0-1)
          Seattle Seahawks (0-1)
          Last edited by sfphillyfan; 02-07-2010, 10:10 PM.

Comment

YOu mean helmet of stone.

Anyway, congrats to the Saints. They earned it, and they deserve it. I can't hold our ineptitude at rising to the challenge against THEM. That's childish.

Still hurts, tho. Will I ever see a SB trophy awarded to the Eagle green? I may not live long enough.
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Can I hold the fact that Payton is a smug prick against the Saints?

If not for Payton and Bush and Shockey, I'd be ok with the Saints. Lots of good talent that doesn't say too much. Play hard.

Comment

If we didn't win, I really don't care who did (except maybe the cowboys, Giants or Skins).

I'm on to next year already.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                  Can I hold the fact that Payton is a smug prick against the Saints?

If not for Payton and Bush and Shockey, I'd be ok with the Saints. Lots of good talent that doesn't say too much. Play hard.

I agree that if not for Payton I wouldn't dislike NO very much. But Payton is so smug that it just bothers me.

If I was a Vikings fan I would want Favre dead right now.
                  FRESH > cancer

Comment

Funny you say that Blitz.

I was thinking.....This probably will make Brett hang around another year. He's watching and thinking....that should have been ME!!!!!!!
                    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                      that should have been ME!!!!!!!
                      Yep, except Brees isn't a dumbass like you, favre

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                        If we didn't win, I really don't care who did (except maybe the cowboys, Giants or Skins).

I'm on to next year already.
                        Yes! Thats' what I'M talkin' 'bout! Yeah, Saints get their kudos tonight...but now the clock is reset! Is it football season yet?

I just wanted to see a good game, but I didn't even finish watching it. I had to leave at the start of the 3rd Qtr.

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                          Funny you say that Blitz.

I was thinking.....This probably will make Brett hang around another year. He's watching and thinking....that should have been ME!!!!!!!
                          I believe that if Favre takes off with it it is the Vikings and Colts. One of the most boneheaded plays I ever saw.
                          FRESH > cancer

Comment

Fuck Da Saints.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                              Fuck Da Saints.
                              thank you tinopuno. I can always count on you for the anger directed at non eagles teams

Comment

Working...
                              X