You guys do realize who takes over...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys do realize who takes over...

when Reid goes right? Yeah. The more things change the more they stay the same. Ugh.
    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Are you referring to Castillo, or Mart Moose. Neither thrills me.

Gruden time!
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

They'll clean house if they ever got rid of Reid. Either that or we're all a bunch of suckers for supporting this mess.

Comment

If Big Red were to leave, I would want them to try and go get John Harbaugh or Steve Spagnuolo, figure out a way to lure them back home to succeed the guy who taught them how to be a good coach.
        Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

I think Jeff Fisher is the guy...when the time comes.

He keeps Washburn and gets an O coordinator.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post

Hmmmmm, doable.
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

In order for Reid to get fired, the fanbase would basically have to revolt. And I don't see the Linc not being at capacity any time soon. If it comes to that, then Lurie would have to go out and get a big named coach to satisfy them.

Gruden, Fisher, Cowher. None really excite me but I guess out of those three, Gruden is the only one that's really good. Fisher or Cowher to build another 14 year program? No thanks.

Comment

Gruden as head coach with Fisher as DC?

A guy can dream can't he?
                Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Fischer is an interesting thought. Going waaaay out to left field: What if Washburn was brought in to get things going as a precurser to Fischer, Mudd and Castillo are stop gaps for a year with Mudd simply assisitng Castillo with his maturation and O'line knowledge. Fischer milks the last year of his contract sitting at home and is the new DC next year. I see Reid thinking he can out fox the world for a year while the cards all fall into play. How's that for way out there. One big hurdle is the whole VY thing. Just don't see those to working in the same locker room.

Comment

You guys do realize Reid is not gonna get fired right?

If this season goes down the drain, it was Michael Vick's injury and Juan's fault. Maybe Howard Mudd. Possibly even Washburn. Or maybe it's the TE coach. Or a shortened offseason. But DEFINITELY NOT ANDY REID'S FAULT. NOPE. NEVER.

Comment

I just wish there was some way to keep Reid as the HC but turn over the OC and DC jobs to guys that aren't just yes man. I love Reid's overall strategy and ability to keep the ship on an even keel, he just continues to baffle with his in-game decisions.
                      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg View Post
                        I just wish there was some way to keep Reid as the HC but turn over the OC and DC jobs to guys that aren't just yes man. I love Reid's overall strategy and ability to keep the ship on an even keel, he just continues to baffle with his in-game decisions.
                        Spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post

I could live with that!
                          "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

I'm going to go against the grain here and say we need more than 3 games to start down this path. And yes, I realize the counter argument is that he's had 15 years (or whatever) to win a SB ... just don't know if there's a better alternative right now.

Let's see how the rest of this season goes.

Comment

Jeff Fisher is the most overrated coach in history if you ask me. Vince Young saved his job twice as he was about to get fired after horrible starts. Anyway, it's not going to happen as Reid is going nowhere unless he has the big one.

Gruden would be my pick, but that's just me. But then again, he was getting a little "squirrely" too with that QB round robin that he was running before he got fired. I'd just like us to have someone who would put a team out there with some balls instead of this pussyball we've been playing.
                              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                              X