• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the fuck not?

Comment

• Originally posted by fly View Post
      was it not marked a first down?
      No, McCoy went down early to avoid going out of bounds.

Comment

• crap

Comment

• Got it.

Comment

• Regardless, this is not a very good football team.

Comment

• Fuck you redskins fans. Go home and stfu!

Comment

• do u think the rest of the nfc east just said oh crap.... because i dont. we still stink
                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                  Regardless, this is not a very good football team.
                  I disagree. The knock on this squad was that they were very talented but sloppy and likely to start slow. No one expected this slow but they are in position to make a run. They are still in control of their own destiny and that's all we can ask at this point.
                  Long Live Section 736

Comment

Regardless, this is not a very good football team.
                    They've got some major talent, but they can also make huge mistakes and have some gaping holes on defense. They aren't far from being a very good team, but the problems will be difficult to fix. No points in the second half today, with one of the big turnovers being a culprit there -- just a FG would have made a big difference, or even punching in one of the eventual FGs in the first half.

Thank goodness for McCoy though.

Comment

• Originally posted by QuitoPhan View Post
                      I disagree. The knock on this squad was that they were very talented but sloppy and likely to start slow. No one expected this slow but they are in position to make a run. They are still in control of their own destiny and that's all we can ask at this point.
                      It's all we are going to get. They better make some strides with the bye week. I don't see them as being very good. Plus they seem to have no closer instinct.

Comment

• The worst part about this win isyhat you know jukin is gonna take credit for it.

Comment

• I was gonna take credit. I picked all Skins in the questions knowing full well I am always wrong answering those. I sacrificed myself for the good of the Eagles.

Comment

• for some reason I thought this was a 4pm start and missed the most of the 1st half. Essentially I got all the heartburn from a close win without the joy of seeing the early scores.

It could be good or bad but the defense was not bad today.

I am still mystified:
                            1- that our safeties cannot wrap up a WR.
                            2- the defense bites on every ball fake.

Comment

I was gonna take credit. I picked all Skins in the questions knowing full well I am always wrong answering those. I sacrificed myself for the good of the Eagles.
                              You can afford to since you won the survival pool.

Comment

• Good
                                a win
                                defense actually looked pretty good and tackled
                                offense in second half, especially play calling
                                Bad
                                cannot cover the TE
                                Redskins really gave us some stuff there and we still just barely won.

but a win is a win and the Cowboys don't look that great. we get a weak to rest and we get cole and brandon graham back, plus a healthy Peters
                                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
                                X