No announcement yet.

Draft day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green, McCoy or Cook, who is gonna fall to us? I like Cook a bnch, but we need a RB desperately, IMO. You are right, 60, we have done some good things. But we are a long way from done. Holes to fill and players to take care of......and players to recover and come back strong.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post
      Green, McCoy or Cook, who is gonna fall to us? I like Cook a bnch, but we need a RB desperately, IMO. You are right, 60, we have done some good things. But we are a long way from done. Holes to fill and players to take care of......and players to recover and come back strong.

cornelius ingram would be another nice option here.
      Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Green, McCoy or Cook, who is gonna fall to us? I like Cook a bnch, but we need a RB desperately, IMO. You are right, 60, we have done some good things. But we are a long way from done. Holes to fill and players to take care of......and players to recover and come back strong.
        I like the Ingram kid from Florida the best. I think he has NE written all over him though. He's a stud who missed his senior year due to injury. I wouldn't be surprised if they to Pat White too.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• everette brown at 43 is good value for the panthers.
          Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

• I've been wondering about White, but with what we have on the roster NOW, I just can't see it.
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Wow huge reach for Pat White in the 2nd IMO.
              Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

• FWIW,

Gnat fans on BBI are generally very underwhelmed with the Nicks pick.

Comment

I've been wondering about White, but with what we have on the roster NOW, I just can't see it.

I couldn't agree more. The fins just got him anyway.

Comment

• I think the birds look at Nelson or Coffman if they go TE. But they can wait and get a Pascoe as a nice blocking TE IMM. I'd like to see two TEs but i don't think it happens.
                    They need to look RB but I don't think they will reach for one. They'll pick up a couple late and look for vets if someone they like isn't there.
                    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

• White will make a couple of plays each year but I don't see him being that much of a difference maker.
                      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                        FWIW,

Gnat fans on BBI are generally very underwhelmed with the Nicks pick.
                        they were expecting braylon edwards, so they are bound to be disappointed with this as the Plax replacement.

Comment

• Originally posted by leifdawg View Post
                          Wow huge reach for Pat White in the 2nd IMO.
                          Maybe. But the guy is a player and Pennigtom is getting on. Couldn't you see him as a Cornell Stewart type?

Comment

• giants take a linebacker

Comment

• I don't see anyone drafting him in round 2 as a project. He's gotta be looked at as a QB.
                              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonard Tose View Post
                                giants take a linebacker
                                Good pick for them. I like the kid
                                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                                X