No announcement yet.

Draft day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this should be an interesting offense. a massive o-line, some small, dynamic outside receivers in jackson and maclin, westbrook and a top FB.
    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

• Just say no to beanie wells.

Comment

• Don"t forget Celek working the middle.If this offense can improve their PPG and the defense continues a normal progression,it could be an interesting season.
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Do you think rutgers prospects hate Lj smith for lowering their value?

Comment

• Nice pick for the Titans.
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Excellent pick IMM. If Maclin plays to his potential this will be a dynamic offense. Plus I don't see Desean/Demps doing all that return duties if they are full time starters. I said earlier I'm not sure the birds see the great need at TE because of their other moves. Yea they still need RB but RB can be had (maybe not Brown/Knowson types but others can). All the posts about getting Pettigrew and Brown and others were really a pipe dream. Other teams aren't going to let you do some of those things. While the likes of Curtis, Brown, Avant, Baskett are OK players they don't give you the skill set you are getting with Maclin/Desean.
              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

• I like Bear Pascoe as a TE sometime tomorrow.
                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

• Wells to Arizona.
                  Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

• Originally posted by NoDakIggle` View Post
                    Excellent pick IMM. If Maclin plays to his potential this will be a dynamic offense. Plus I don't see Desean/Demps doing all that return duties if they are full time starters. I said earlier I'm not sure the birds see the great need at TE because of their other moves. Yea they still need RB but RB can be had (maybe not Brown/Knowson types but others can). All the posts about getting Pettigrew and Brown and others were really a pipe dream. Other teams aren't going to let you do some of those things. While the likes of Curtis, Brown, Avant, Baskett are OK players they don't give you the skill set you are getting with Maclin/Desean.
                    I agree ND. I don't think that anybody even considered that Macklin would last this long and be available. The kid can do it all.
                    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• OK, I'm home...did we get Pettigrew?
                      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by saratoga View Post
                        this sucks; just shows that Andy is never really going to embrace a real rushing attack.
                        LMAO--- Are you serious? the guy has been telling you not only in words but also actions that he is a pass first coach---- for 10 years now---- and will always be a pass first coach. You're sorta acting like it's some big revelation.
                        Last edited by MDFAN; 04-25-2009, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• Sheesh...seems I didn't miss much.
                          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                            LMAO--- Are you serious? the guy has been telling you not only in words but also actions that he is a pass first coach, and will always be a pass first coach. You're sorta acting like it's some big revelation.
                            And he finally realized that you need somebody to throw to. Mac is the real deal. They couldn't get Boldin, so they drafted a playmaker. How can anybody not like this pick?
                            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                              LMAO--- Are you serious? the guy has been telling you not only in words but also actions that he is a pass first coach, and will always be a pass first coach. You're sorta acting like it's some big revelation.
                              I know. I guy can dream, can't he?
                              www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                                And he finally realized that you need somebody to throw to. Mac is the real deal. They couldn't get Boldin, so they drafted a playmaker. How can anybody not like this pick?
                                When Westy get's hurt, who are they going to hand the ball to? Eckel?
                                www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Working...
                                X