No announcement yet.

Sixers Trending UP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll use this as the general discussion thread. Good win with only Butler really producing offensively. The defense was great and they stole a win in Toronto with a very weakened Embiid. I feel they need to win both in Philly to have a chance to take this series. Butler was a real stud. Brand looks smart at this point with the contributions of Ennis and even Monroe last night.

Comment

They can be a very good team when they bring their game but it sure seems they, or at least some, don't bring it every night. Embiid certainly can dominate but he needs time off in order to do so IMM. Butler and Simmons also have such talent that they can change the game but they just don't seem to do it every night.
      Who knows maybe it is just me. I think they can win the series but they won't cakewalk so I hope they want it enough. Hopefully Embiid is well rested after these days off
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Meant to put this out this morning but man they are fun to watch when they are on
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Leonard is tough when he is on and Butler sure can man up when he gets after it. Tough home loss. You would think the Sixers would have a better feel for their home rims but they sure shot like crap yesterday. Gonna make it hard on themselves but they can play with anyone so let's see this next win and see what happens.
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Gut punch

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc View Post
              Gut punch
              Self-inflicted wounds!

Comment

Brett has gotta go. The offensive sets in the 4th quarter were despicable.
                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Tough loss; I thought for sure the rotation was going to take that ball away from the rim not straight up.
                  Have to say though that the Sixers had their chances during the series.
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

Butler - gone
                    Redick - gone
                    Harris - signed
                    Horford - signed
                    Josh Richardson - acquired in sign & trade with Miami for Butler
                    Scott - signed

I'm warming to this overall approach. Butler apparently didn't work well with Simmons and wants to be the focus of an offense. While Horford is old, I'm hoping years 1 & 2 of his 4 year deal payoff. The biggest consequence is getting a competent guy to help with Embiid and also take away perhaps the one guy who defends Embiid the best.

Comment

Working...
                    X