Why Announce It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Announce It

Really. Why announce immigration raids. First, we have had immigration raids and pickups for years. Years mind you without announcement. That is fact not fake news. Second, wasn't it just a year or so ago that Trump just raised holy hell about some mayor somewhere telling people there was going to be a raid. Rightfully or wrongfully some mayor dropped the dime and Trump went nuts. Again that is fact not fake news.
    So why in the world announce these raids. The only thing it will do is get some dumb ass activist protesters, who think being an activist is cool, all up in arms and starting some protest. And anytime there are protesters there are anti protesters and the potential for violence. I suppose that could be a reason. I've yet to hear anyone offer any other reasonable explanation but I sure would be interested to hear one.
    I suppose it is fortunate they told NO and Houston not to worry about the raids since they are so busy with flooding.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

It makes about as much sense as checking a box and telling ICE to come get you.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Guess there is no good answer
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Working...
      X