Andy Reid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Reid

Good luck to Andy and the Chiefs! I would love to see Andy finally hoist the Lombardi!
    Fly EaglesFly!

I agree. He is a good man.

For some reason I have generated some dislike towards the 49ers this year.

Comment

Hell, yes!! Let KC win it this year before we start our run next year.
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

This should be a hell if a game!
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Fuck the Niners.

Comment

Agree, I have no ties or love for either team but I would surely like to see Andy get his ring.
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

I've always been on the AR bandwagon--- hope he gets it!!!

Comment

Hell yes, rooting for Reid and KC! Congrats to them and best of luck to them in the SB. Saw a great vid of Travis Kelce and Jason Kelce hugging on the sideline after the AFCCG win.
                "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Gotta go with Big Red to get that ring! Should be a great matchup!

Comment

Originally posted by balto-eaglefan View Post
                    Hell yes, rooting for Reid and KC! Congrats to them and best of luck to them in the SB. Saw a great vid of Travis Kelce and Jason Kelce hugging on the sideline after the AFCCG win.
                    Going with Andy and KC. I wonder if Jason can get his brother a Mummers outfit like the one he had on in the parade. Except in Chiefs colors.

Comment

Pullin for Big Red to snag that Elusive Ring! Go Chiefs, should be a Fun Super Bowl to watch. Lots of points. I see the Line is 54, take the OVER Popper!
                      Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Originally posted by j-bird View Post
                        Pullin for Big Red to snag that Elusive Ring! Go Chiefs, should be a Fun Super Bowl to watch. Lots of points. I see the Line is 54, take the OVER Popper!
                        I'm thinking the same way Jay!

Comment

AR is one of the 'good guys' and I'll be pulling hard for him to finally get the big one.

Was really angry with him for awhile after he persuaded Jeff to sign Mike Vick when other teams wouldn't touch him. As an over the top animal lover, I REALLY hated Vick. Football aside, AR taking a very unpopular chance on Vick was instrumental in him turning his life around. I believe AR has always been a really good man and through his courage he helped Mike become one as well.

Comment

I'm pulling for him I but I don't think that he ever lobbied Banner enough to get #5 the receivers that he needed. Then again that could have been all the Weasel's fault so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. After all, he did restore the franchise that was in shambles before he got there. Friekin Banner blows farm animals.

Comment

Working...
                            X