After Seeing Yesterday's Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Seeing Yesterday's Games

What is the difference between us and them ? How far away are we ?
    Playmakers, we need them in all 3 phases. We need someone to return kicks, don't think I have ever seen so many fair catches. We need to score quickly, speed and athleticism on offense. I like TOP when you need it, but sometimes shittin and gettin is big. Look how quickly KC turned that game.
    On D, we need turnovers. We finished minus 3 . I would love to see DBs who are close to INTs and not needed to pray to the good lord that someone will be within 5 yards of the receiver. We already do well at stopping the run, now we need to make QBs shit themselves from the pressure. Speed, Physicality and athleticism.
    IMO we need 1-2 WRs, 2 safeties and 2 CBs, 1-2 LBs 2 return men
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Speed is the name of the game on offense. We've all known it, but watching the championship games really hammered that home. We are ok at HB. But hella slow at WR. Just look at all that speed on KC. 4-5 WRs that all run sub 4.4. It's almost impossible to stop.

Hopefully DJax comes back strong and we add 2 speed WRs. Robby Anderson and draft? 2 in the draft?

Comment

mm I agree with your needed positions although I am not sure we will see that many. I think Scott will be a back on the team and that he will spend more time returning the ball and minimal time carrying it out of backfield. I really think one high end LB will make a world of difference because Edwards has some potential. Would like two but we need one high end WR that teams fear in order to open tings up for our TEs and other WRs. And yes one top tier CB would make the others much better
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Honestly we are close on offense. We need Jackson to get healthy and to draft two guys who can fly. We can run the football with the best of them. We have a solid offensive line and a top 5 QB in the league.

Defensively, after watching the Titans and Packers we are as good as they are. We need to take it up a level. Better corners, better linebackers.

With 10 draft picks and 40 plus million in cap space we can add what we need to add. Then it will be up to coaches to get them ready.
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Speed is definitely the name of the game but also you gotta hit on draft picks! 49ers hit on Samuel on offense but really that defense is loaded with draft picks that they hit on. LBs especially!!! Packers at RB and WRs. KC at WRs

Comment

Working...
          X