"Life Is Beautifual"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Life Is Beautifual"

Putting aside that our Birds watched today instead of playing, the misery that some very deserving
    groups are or will be wallowing in is almost too delicious for words.

And it all stems from an inexplicably bad call that cost the Saints a trip to the big prize. Who are the losers giving me such warm, fuzzies?

First, the Saints shit talking players players, their arrogant head coach, and their obnoxious, delusional fans are absolutely enraged by the call and will never forget or get over it. I don't believe there has ever been a head coach I dislike more than this smirking pile of dog shit. That said, at the end of the day the caring, sensitive side of me does feel a little something for all of New Orleans. So I just want to say Ha Ha!. Go fuck yourselves, you whining band of ass lickers.

Next, Roger Goodell. This game will haunt him as the culmination of years of increasingly shoddy officiating that Goodell, as Commissioner, has allowed to fester without any meaningful efforts to intervene and correct a situation that is damaging the Shield.

Next, the game officials themselves. Yeah, like these part-time dick heads actually give s shit.

Last comes the seeming winners of today's game. This game, and a Super Bowl victory should it come next, will always be indelibly tainted and marginalized for the Rams by an almost universally recognized fact. That, despite whatever poor calls/non calls occurred before this non call, at a crucial moment, the Saints were deprived of almost certain victory by jaw dropping official incompetence.

Maybe Peyton can explain to somebody WTF he was doing with a whistle in his mouth during a game instead of bitching.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I’m very happy the Saints are gone. Andy will never comprehend trying to run the ball. 23 minutes in TOP for the Chiefs. When you win, you can say anything. McVey explaining 5 touches for the best back in football: the flow of the game kept him on the sideline. GTFOOH. I never thought the Rams could win without running ball often and well. They better run it well in 2 weeks.

Comment

My kids were wondering why I was so happy when the Rams won. My son asked if I was going to be a Ram bandwagon fan. Only today but I guess I didn't think that KC would lose at home. Ram fan for one more football sunday.

I couldn't be happier for the coaching staff and players of the New Orleans Saints. You get what you deserve. Two years in a row losing on the last play of the game.

Comment

Sure don't want to be a Ram fan but I will for one day
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

How about the fake punt ND? The kicker thows a perfect spiral that was caught short of the sticks and the receiver makes a great move to get the first down. That was cool!

I can't believe McVey didn't go for the TD on 4th and a foot and took a chance that Brees could beat them with a field goal. It just made no sense to me at the time but it all worked out for him so I guess that he made the right move.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              I can't believe McVey didn't go for the TD on 4th and a foot and took a chance that Brees could beat them with a field goal. It just made no sense to me at the time but it all worked out for him so I guess that he made the right move.
              I am glad to see someone bring this up 60. If the Eagles would have kicked that FG, I would have been screaming at Doug.

I still believe it was the wrong call by McVey. The only reason it didn't cost him was because of the bad no call PI. Even if the Rams don't score on 4th and 1/2 yard, they put the Saints in terrible position. It's tough to work your way out of the end zone.

They basically told Brees to beat them with a FG. I don't like those odds at all.

Comment

The only reason (only one) I can think of is that he was away ( the old take the points when you are away philosophy) playing in a dome that is tough to play in and was afraid of a penalty or something. Although, moving back a few yards for a kick wouldn't have been the end of the world.
                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                  The only reason (only one) I can think of is that he was away ( the old take the points when you are away philosophy) playing in a dome that is tough to play in and was afraid of a penalty or something. Although, moving back a few yards for a kick wouldn't have been the end of the world.
                  Maybe in the first period you take them but the game was virtually on the line at that point. He won so he didn't have to answer any questions about it. I mean this guy has the balls to fake a punt on 4th and forever on his own 25 but has a foot to go in the 4th quarter and doesn't take it? Makes no sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                    Actually, the Rams took a penalty on purpose to move back 5 yards for a better angle (I guess that was the reason).

But, I get your point. That crowd was crazy loud and it might have made a difference.

Comment

Working...
                    X