No announcement yet.

***Dallas Sucks!!!!!***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oooooooh Jerr-uh's gonna be pissed about that incomplete pass call now!! I'm glad I'm not the head of officials who's going to get that call tomorrow. There's just no way I could listen to him bitch and not yell "Fuck you and Chris Christie!! Dallas Sucks!!!!!"
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• Hahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Order is again restored to the cosmos.

What I would love to see is for Detroit fans to re-post Dallas fans' message board posts telling them to 'quit whining and get over it. Accept the fact that your team lost.' That's what I'd like to see.

Comment

• I think Dallas got *****d but that is okay because they are Dallas and they have a ****weed governor from NJ supporting their jock straps
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by ThoughtProcess View Post
            Order is again restored to the cosmos.

What I would love to see is for Detroit fans to re-post Dallas fans' message board posts telling them to 'quit whining and get over it. Accept the fact that your team lost.' That's what I'd like to see.
            Absolutely. The Dallas hypocrites will be in full voice for months. And I love it. Starting with last week's game and terrible officiating, it all played out perfectly.

Comment

• they were calling this game Ice Bowl II even though the temps were fairly warm compared to the first Ice Bowl. Got me to thinking that maybe it was because the entire Cowboy fan base and organization are a bunch of .............

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

• BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Gov. Christie's reaction to the Dez Bryant (non) catch--

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...h-is-fantastic

Comment

• Ah well, back to playing pull my finger....
                          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• This is great! The Detroit Lions' response on twitter:

"Sorry @dallascowboys. We know the feeling"
                            https://twitter.com/Lions/status/554383070451597312
                            "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                            — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                            - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

• This thread should never be buried!!!

Dallas sucks!!!

"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X