Barnette out!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barnette out!!

The Philadelphia Eagles won’t officially announce the inactives list for their 2019 NFL Week 14 game against the New York Giants until 6:45 PM Eastern. In the meantime, NBC Sports Philadelphia’s Derrick Gunn reports the following Eagles starters are out: Jordan Howard, Nelson Agholor, and Derek Barnett. All three players were ruled questionable on the Eagles’ final injury report.
    Howard’s absence isn’t shocking considering the last we heard is that he hadn’t been cleared for contact. Doug Pederson labeled Agholor and Barnett as “game-time decisions” despite the fact they didn’t practice at all this week.
    Agholor’s absence means the Eagles are down to just three healthy receivers: Alshon Jeffery, JJ Arcega-Whiteside, and Greg Ward. It’s surprising the Eagles didn’t promote one of their three practice squad receivers — Marken Michel, Robert Davis, or Marcus Green — for this game. Then again, Pederson did say the Eagles are comfortable using third string tight end Joshua Perkins at receiver. Great, real inspiring.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Perkins is at least as fast as Eli.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

If your an Eagle, questionable means OUT

This season is such a beating.

Comment

Working...
      X