Lost in the shuffle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost in the shuffle

How about Doug reverting to the Andy Reid School of clock management yesterday at the end of the first half. Hell Minnesota saved his ass by calling TO with the clock running out while he had 2 TOs in his pocket that he was saving for Christmas!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Why no T/O when they lined up for that trick play????

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
      Why no T/O when they lined up for that trick play????
      No shit!!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I watched it again last night (the trick play not the whole game ... I’m not a masochist!!) The only thing that stuns me more than Flores having the balls to think that line up could possibly work, is that 11 Eagles players on the field and the entire coaching staff looked at that formation and DID NOTHING!! How in the world could the Eagles have possibly thought that was anything other than 4th down try? Yes the QB is on the bench, but it couldn’t have been a FG attempt, the Dolphins didn’t even have a holder lined up!!

I don’t know what makes me angrier, that Flores thought so little of our defense as to call such a blatantly stupid play or that our team was even dumber than he thought and allowed it to succeed!!
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
        X