No announcement yet.

Susi's project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hadn't heard anything but I have no idea of what her travel plans were. She may still be out and about. Hopefully she will get with stocknowledge and we get a run down
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
      I hadn't heard anything but I have no idea of what her travel plans were. She may still be out and about. Hopefully she will get with stocknowledge and we get a run down
      The poor Florida girl probably froze solid walking from the hotel into the place.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Just got the below email from Susi

I went to the game and it was absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for the sideline passes, that was a once in a lifetime experience. I also received a signed football at the game along with a certificate, needless to say I couldn’t help but be in tears. You all have done so much for me, and it’s very hard to express in words my gratitude.
        I also wanted to let you know that I received the Eagles album that you all did for me. I will cherish this forever. I got very emotional reading all that everyone wrote.
        I just got home from traveling today, and with the ice storm it was very stressful.
        I would like to send pictures from the game at some point tomorrow or the next day. I need to have a chance to sit at my computer and do some writing. Once again I want to thank you for all that you have done.
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Gentlemen, you should all be very proud!! I am very, VERY happy that we were able to make her smile and give her a little joy what must certainly have been a difficult holiday season. Well done everybody - especially NoDak and aw!!! Gentlemen you done good!!
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
            Just got the below email from Susi

I went to the game and it was absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for the sideline passes, that was a once in a lifetime experience. I also received a signed football at the game along with a certificate, needless to say I couldn’t help but be in tears. You all have done so much for me, and it’s very hard to express in words my gratitude.
            I also wanted to let you know that I received the Eagles album that you all did for me. I will cherish this forever. I got very emotional reading all that everyone wrote.
            I just got home from traveling today, and with the ice storm it was very stressful.
            I would like to send pictures from the game at some point tomorrow or the next day. I need to have a chance to sit at my computer and do some writing. Once again I want to thank you for all that you have done.
            Nodak and AW,

I suspect this message from Susi was all the appreciation you needed, but I would like to again express my appreciation to you both for what you did for Susi and, by obvious extension, for our bother Mike.

All the best to you and your loved ones in this holiday season.

Comment

That’s great great news. Guys I wish we could encourage those that didn’t participate first time around to maybe send a pic or 2 to Susi directly for inclusion. There are extra pockets for more pics of guys from this board. Just a thought.
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
              X