Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
    Pinkston stinks
    Things are back to normal! Respectfully disagree, he does not stink, we sure missed him last year, and our receiving corps is still - mostly - an unknown, so we need him healthy and performing...but I'll agree with this much BP, he needs to be healthy, and I wouldn't want Todd working the slot again, he's too jumpy about getting hit over the middle.

But if he's healthy and Baskett and Brown turn out to be as good as we hope, it'd be great to see us with a solid receiving corps after everyone thought that WR's sucked...and I'd look forward to seeing them earn a nickname ("the Three Amigos"?) for Pinkston-Brown-Baskett -- you know that Brown is the go-to guy, but all of them may be good enough to give opposing DC's a maalox moment.
    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Originally posted by balto-eaglefan
      Pinkston stinks
      Things are back to normal! Respectfully disagree, he does not stink, we sure missed him last year, and our receiving corps is still - mostly - an unknown, so we need him healthy and performing...but I'll agree with this much BP, he needs to be healthy, and I wouldn't want Todd working the slot again, he's too jumpy about getting hit over the middle.

But if he's healthy and Baskett and Brown turn out to be as good as we hope, it'd be great to see us with a solid receiving corps after everyone thought that WR's sucked...and I'd look forward to seeing them earn a nickname ("the Three Amigos"?) for Pinkston-Brown-Baskett -- you know that Brown is the go-to guy, but all of them may be good enough to give opposing DC's a maalox moment.
      Good post, and let me add, IMO, Gaffney will have a place at the table also. Despite the rip's being posted about him.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
        Originally posted by balto-eaglefan
        Pinkston stinks

Good post, and let me add, IMO, Gaffney will have a place at the table also. Despite the rip's being posted about him.
        To paraphrase MDFAN, and quote a famous author, "Reports of his demise are greatly exaggerated."

Comment

Working...
        X