No announcement yet.

Jeffery's Actual Contract (not 14 mil)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeffery's Actual Contract (not 14 mil)

"Meanwhile, Jeffery's one-year deal with the Eagles, originally reported as a $14 million deal, is actually a $9.5 million deal. It's a $7.75 million signing bonus, a $1 million 2017 salary and a $750,000 workout bonus. The other $4.5 million comes via incentives tied to receptions, yards, touchdowns and postseason honors such as All-Pro and Pro Bowl selections."

This makes the Jeffery signing even better.

It sounds like he really wants to play here. I hope we see him for a long time!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

unlike the ny midgets signee Marshall, Jeffery doesn't have a case of the dropsies. I am hoping he comes to camp healthy and ready to kick ass. If he and Wentz are successful together I hope he decides the partnership is worth a reasonable contract.

Comment

I'm hoping he earns all incentives
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
          I'm hoping he earns all incentives
          hope one of the incentives is a Lombardi
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
          X