Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we even bother with the two stiffs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we even bother with the two stiffs?

I hope they sign Godwin and another rookie and send them packing. This is a big boy league not the Victoria's Lingerie Bowl.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

You're talking about Aggy and who ?
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
      you're talking about aggy and who ?
      dgb.

Comment

hell, I forgot him. He needs a trip to Oz for a spine and some balls
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Doug is not doing them any favors coddling them. In fact it's a disservice to them. Tell them to man up or find another way to make a living. The thing missing from both of them is aggressiveness, they have the talent.

Comment

I like Victoria's Lingerie but I get your point
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

I don't know that they are being coddled any longer. I think the signing of two WR with similar skill sets is a huge shout out to each of them. If it is taken in context to loosing Benny and the need for DB help, I'd hope they can see and hear the biggest need is a result of their failures.

I am unsure if one or both will fail, but I hope 1 catches on. Aggy seems to have all the skill and nothing between the ears. If he works and overcomes himself, he can be good. DGB just doesn't seem to get it. I feel like he is going through the motions. If it ever clicks, he could be special, but I just don't see it. Nice flyer, but....

Comment

Smith and Jeffreys are going to start, but you have to have depth. I'm OK with letting these guys fight for a roster spot.

Comment

Agholor was given an absolute free pass last year and was coddled like a 10 year old and deserves zero slack. If somehow he steps up fine I guess. DGB? I suppose that one of these stiffs will fill out our roster and is OK for the 5 spot. I guess that I'm talking like a big shot now that we landed two stud wide receivers. I'm still pinching myself. What a difference a week makes.

Comment

To answer the question, no we shouldn't bother with those two stiffs. But here are two that we should bother with that will provide a stiff that we will all be in favor of....

Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I think the other WRs have been officially put on notice. There's a new expectation

Comment

[QUOTE=musicman;303806]I think the other WRs have been officially put on notice. There's a new expectation[/QUOTE]

I think that I need you to headline my posts!

Comment

Working...
                        X