X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote For NFLs Most Obnoxious Player

60 may have trouble picking just 1

http://www.12up.com/posts/5882809-vo...fl?a_aid=40603
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Ezekiel Elliott
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
      Man are you right. That was harder than picking the winner of the Miss America contest. I went with my favorite SuperAss. I see that he was the leader of course. What an asshole. I hope that he is proud of his victory and hopefully a reporter will ask him about it.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        Man are you right. That was harder than picking the winner of the Miss America contest. I went with my favorite SuperAss. I see that he was the leader of course. What an asshole. I hope that he is proud of his victory and hopefully a reporter will ask him about it.
        Elliott and that stupid feed me crap after every 5 yard run!

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
          Elliott and that stupid feed me crap after every 5 yard run!
          You've got a great argument there Rob but I've only got one bullet.

Comment

Almost anybody that gets up making a first down and does ANY kind of stupid ass celebration--------------Just for doing his F'ing job.

Comment

The newcomer Diva POS Elliott overtakes Newton and Beckham, who would have tied for 1st with me. Newton and Beckham annoy me when I see them play...and in Beckham's case, when I see ANY commercial he's in.

With Elliott, simply knowing he's still alive annoys me.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                The newcomer Diva POS Elliott overtakes Newton and Beckham, who would have tied for 1st with me. Newton and Beckham annoy me when I see them play...and in Beckham's case, when I see ANY commercial he's in.

With Elliott, simply knowing he's still alive annoys me.

So many choices, so few bullets.

Comment

Cam running away with it

Comment

Like picking best QB in history-- can't do it. You can only make a list of those who should be in consideration. All of them qualify
                    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

include announcers, pre and post game hosts and coaches to a huge list of players and I need an assault rifle with a skid of ammo
                      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Really? Tom Brady is more obnoxious then Odell Beckam Jr??????

Sounds more like jealousy than actually thinking about the poll.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                          Really? Tom Brady is more obnoxious then Odell Beckam Jr??????

Sounds more like jealousy than actually thinking about the poll.
                          Brady isn't the easiest guy in the world to play with. He's always going off on teammates and coaches. Kurt Warner was the same way. People don't want to see it and tv loves to point it out all of the time now. I was a little surprised when I saw him on the list but not shocked. I've seen poles before where people outside of NE just don't like him. The funny thing is that whenever he speaks or is on the radio he's the most personable guy that you can imagine. He's just a jerk on the field.

Comment

Working...
                          X