Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Message from Susi

Susi will be attending the Cowboys game. Here is her latest message:

Thank you so much for doing this for me. I will be going to this game with my best friend, Nadine, and we are both so excited about it. Here is the location:

Section C40
    Row 14
    Seat 15 and 16

I am doing okay, miss Mike so much. It is so hard for me even now to believe he is gone. I am so proud of our Eagles, and I can't wait to be in Philly for this game.

Susi Willey

Anyone can contact her at

[email protected]
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
    Susi will be attending the Cowboys game. Here is her latest message:

Thank you so much for doing this for me. I will be going to this game with my best friend, Nadine, and we are both so excited about it. Here is the location:

Section C40
    Row 14
    Seat 15 and 16

I am doing okay, miss Mike so much. It is so hard for me even now to believe he is gone. I am so proud of our Eagles, and I can't wait to be in Philly for this game.

Susi Willey

Anyone can contact her at

[email protected]
    Club seats on the 45 yard line. Not too shabby Susi!!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Awesome!! When I send her the scrapbook I’m going to email her and let her know it’s on the way.

I had one other thought though.

Has anybody ever thought about taking the Fresh thread and printing it out for her? She might not even know it’s there and while parts of it she may not want to live through again some parts of it she might find really therapeutic?

Just a thought.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I don't think that's a good idea AW. She lived 6 years of heartbreak already. I suppose that you could send her the link if you wanted to. That tough SOB told me he "allowed" himself a pain pill a couple of months before he died so he could sit out by his pool and have a couple of beers with Susi one night. For crying out loud Mike you're fucking dying and you're worried about a pill??? Right up to the end he'd go into work on the dock with the workers to help out. He'd get pissed off because he could only work a few hours lifting 50lb boxes. WTF. He was amazing. I don't think she wants to relive any of that Sean. Nice thought though.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

You might be right popper. There was a lot of good stuff in there was my only thought. Mike being a badass.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I think we should encourage her to come here and join us when she can. Let her know that the Fresh thread exists and what it contains so she can decide when and if she wants to read it.
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Is anyone going to be able to meet her?
              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

Working...
              X