Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006-2007 Fantasy Leagues

Ok, just to clear things up.

There are 4 "Official SC" leagues right now. 2 paying and 2 paid.

FREE: FF East FREE and FF West FREE (The one Jackson started will be renamed East since he's in Atlanta.) I'm running the FF West Free.

Paid : SC East and SC West. There might be more divisions if we have the interest. The cost is $15. Big Philly will run the SC East and I will run the SC West. The Paid league works like this: $10 of your entry fee goes to the winners of the division ($65 for 1st place, $35 for 2nd place). The other $5 goes towards the winner of the Super Bowl. (depending on the number of division, there might be a second place Super Bowl prize)

I know jackson already started taking signups in FF East FREE but since it's only june, I'm not taking signups yet for either fo the West leagues. I don't want someone to sign up and then not be a participating member when the season rolls around. If you're interested in joining either of the leagues, just keep checking this thread.

So since i live in the east, i should be signed up for the east league?
    -Young

Comment

My league IS the east league now (just renamed). sorry about the mix-up.
      "You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playin that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You can't come over to our place talkin' trash like that."

Comment

ok, so since im in ur league, im in the east now like i should be?
        -Young

Comment

yes young. it doesn't matter what league you're in. people usually join by draft time.

Comment

By the way, 6 of 10 spots in my SC East have been filled.
            "You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playin that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You can't come over to our place talkin' trash like that."

Comment

Originally posted by ActionJackson
              By the way, 6 of 10 spots in my SC East have been filled.
              Who are the members?

Comment

I have one of the spots.
                -Young

Comment

I'm in that one.
                  I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

I think I'm in there.
                    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I'll make it an eight team league unless there is more demand. Even if it's eight we still need another team.

Comment

Change it back to 10... they'll fill up. It's not even July!

Comment

Working...
                        X