The Fresh is gonna kick this thing right in the ass thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just about to suggest weed.

I don't know why you wouldn't. Makes everything better if you have nothing to do.

Comment

I would've recommended weed if it was something other of lung cancer. However, every other cancer patient I've heard of that has tried pot has had positive results, especially when it comes to appetite.

If you are gonna try it, I would definitely say go with a vaporizer.
      Last edited by leifdawg; 06-26-2011, 11:47 PM.
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg View Post
        I would've recommended weed if it was something other of lung cancer. However, every other cancer patient I've heard of that has tried pot has had positive results, especially when it comes to appetite.

If you are gonna try it, I would definitely say go with a vaporizer.
        why not just butter?

how much are vaporizers? Might not want to invest in one.

Comment

Never really thought of the butter, however it is somewhat of a pain to make and is a different high. Might work though.

A good vaporizer is probably gonna run about $300.

Comment

yeah, that's too much unless Fresh is gonna buy it and send it to me after he's recovered.

butter isn't that hard to make. you need like 3 things. And you can put it on anything.

Comment

What the hell is wrong with you guys? Why reinvent the wheel? Fresh you like brownies? Mix a big bag of pot into them and eat all you want. Here's a receipe for them.

http://applesoft.com/brownies/

Here's what you can expect, (OK these had hash in them but you get the idea!) .....
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

How are you doing today Fresh? Haven't heard from you in a few days. You hanging in there buddy?

Comment

He took your advice on the pot brownies and is now listening to Led Zeppelin IV on repeat

Comment

Ever listen to Pink Floyd's meddle? You can listen to that for a week and not notice.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                      Ever listen to Pink Floyd's meddle? You can listen to that for a week with a little help from your friends and not notice.
                      Fixed!

Comment

I'm here. Just been battling the "side effects" of this "treatment". bleh.

Actually feeling pretty decent this morning. I took some Halcion last night before bed, and got the first halfway decent nights sleep that I have had in about 2 weeks. That helped. I am actually contemplating going and getting in my Grand National, smoking the drag radials for a mile of so down to the lake and going out on the pier. All of which I think will be good for my head.

I go to see my Onc again today at 3PM, and I think they are going to do a blood draw to check my levels, etc. I will update.
                        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Sounds like a good plan Fresh. a little drive to the lake and some fresh air can't be a bad thing! Go for it!!

Comment

Fresh,
                            Glad to here you're feeling better and were able to get a decent night's sleep. Sleeping soundly is something we tend to take for granted until we no longer can.

Just out of curiosity, what 'lake' might you drive to and can you actually drive out on the pier there?

Comment

It's Lake Tohopikaliga right near my house, and no you can only walk out on the pier.

I went, took my 73 year old ma with me, and turned her hair a little whiter with a few taps of the gas pedal, LOL!. Damn that felt good. Pure adrenaline.
                              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Not much to update on the medical front. Had a follow up today and they drew blood to do my counts, but I dn't have the results from that yet. They took my blood pressure when I was there to.........90/57. Seriously. Scared the crap outta me. My mom has her own BP machine, and we had tested me yesterday and gotten a 93, and we thought......well, this thing isn't working right. Aparently it was. Gotta get my strength back.

Dawk will help.

Comment

Working...
                                X