Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thread (when you just don't feel like starting a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Sioux!!!!!
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

• man we really need some eagles news around here.

Comment

• We could just make some shit up.........
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post
          We could just make some shit up.........

I heard the Eagles were looking to trade Michael Vick and Samuel for Patrick Willis.

Comment

• Oh yeah? Well I heard that we only re-signed Desean so that we could trade him for Tim Tebow. But that fell apart when Tim chose the Jets so we are stuck with DJax. Of all the friggin luck..............
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• I heard Tebow has a trade only for fellow christians clause,so there was no way a DJax trade could go through.Had we signed James Thrash,we could have traded 1 skyward pointer for another.
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Sometimes I feel bad for athletes who go broke (like when they get taken advantage of and swindled).

I'm so happy that loud mouth obnoxious piece of shit Warren Sapp is broke.

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                  Sometimes I feel bad for athletes who go broke (like when they get taken advantage of and swindled).

I'm so happy that loud mouth obnoxious piece of shit Warren Sapp is broke.
                  Pretty much the same thing I thought when it went across the ticker
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• What is the fuss over Cameran Diaz ? She is all over the internet like she's the hottest bitch on the planet. IMO her only asset is her $$$$$$$$$$$$.If she was just Jane Doe walking down the street she might deserve a second look,but really all the bars I used to hit,she was what you settled for. She has no chest,is damn near skeletal and is looking more like Cloris Leachman every day. Don't know why I picked today to bitch about a woman,but .........

Comment

• Never cared for her myself. I always said she has a Joker mouth.

Comment

• Last edited by musicman; 05-01-2012, 06:41 AM.

Comment

• http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• She has a great ass but after that I'd agree with you, she's what you settle for....
                            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• Fresh, you are correct! She does have a Joker mouth! (Didn't know what you meant until you posted the photos!)
                              "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

• CD may not be 'all that' but I always thought there was just something about her...

Comment

Working...
                                X