• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bombshell!!!

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...s-saints-trade

Not sure I believe it.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

That makes no sense to me. Turn a big problem in the secondary into a chasm and lose two of the draft picks you might fill it with. I call bs.

Comment

I have doubts that's a true article. Im glad we didn't get Cooks. Maybe it's the start of NE making a bad decision. Gotta happen at some point.

Comment

I just hope Jenkins doesn't read it. No way Howie would make a trade that stupid. Complete garbage.

Comment

Most are saying this is bullshit and I have to agree. The cap hit alone would not have made this possible.
          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

The bigger the lye the more people believe it. I'm sure that it's all over WIP today.

Comment

Just as expected WIP is running with it. Ike Reese is going on about how everybody is on the table except Carson. I thought people up here were stupid.

Comment

My guess is that the SAINTS made this offer, and it was promptly laughed at. And then somehow the offering party got reported wrong. That's the only way this makes sense.

Comment

Why is that a bombshell?

You act like Jenkins is Dawkins.

You people gush over anything with wings on the helmet.
                  Taking It One Game At A Time

Comment

Originally posted by WhizKid View Post
                    Why is that a bombshell?

You act like Jenkins is Dawkins.

You people gush over anything with wings on the helmet.
                    When he's your best in the secondary, he has importance. It's one spot they don't need to fix.

Comment

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/ne...a-55f061712942

So Howie says the birds weren't interested in trading Jenkins. Good. I still worry that he birds won't be able to 'fix' the CB position enough this year and they use Jenkins there. He can handle it okay but I think it weakens the safety position and gives you a good but not great CB.
                      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                        http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/ne...a-55f061712942

So Howie says the birds weren't interested in trading Jenkins. Good. I still worry that he birds won't be able to 'fix' the CB position enough this year and they use Jenkins there. He can handle it okay but I think it weakens the safety position and gives you a good but not great CB.
                        OMG ND. If the Eagles had ever offered that to NO they would have flown to Philly on Peoples Airlines to get it done!!! On top of that the fans would have hung Howie by the balls. It was just one of those lies that was so outlandish it grabbed a headline and it was so big maybe people believed it. I did for about 5 seconds when I posted it and then said WTF did I just do and said that I don't believe it.

Comment

I guess that Howie has to listen to every proposal but I wish he had come out with a better answer than what he gave. Something like "that offer was so ridiculous that it was never considered ".

Comment

Working...
                          X