Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It sounds like like Trump was right about Sweden

https://twitter.com/i/moments/850335854178574336
    Last edited by Eagle60; 04-08-2017, 01:01 AM.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Yeah, he didn't say it right but he is right if that makes any sense. Looks like the Swedes really don't like the world to know that they have problems over there.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
      Yeah, he didn't say it right but he is right if that makes any sense. Looks like the Swedes really don't like the world to know that they have problems over there.
      I saw a report by a journalist from Scandinavia that the people in general there don't want to admit it's going on. Everybody has their head in the sand like half of the people who live here do. It's so damned frustrating isn't it?
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        I saw a report by a journalist from Scandinavia that the people in general there don't want to admit it's going on. Everybody has their head in the sand like half of the people who live here do. It's so damned frustrating isn't it?
        Yeah they were saying this a couple of weeks ago when Trump made those remarks. Seems it might be a culture thing.

Again it is a problem because these people refuse to assimilate into the country that they come into. They think they still live in the country they came from.

Comment

Working...
        X