No announcement yet.

Message from Fresh's Wife, Susi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you guys will get me printable photos be a JPEG I will get them printed out I have a CVS like two minutes from my house
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Give me some time to marinate on this I will come up with something by Friday
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
        If you guys will get me printable photos be a JPEG I will get them printed out I have a CVS like two minutes from my house
        What the hell is a JPEG???
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
          Give me some time to marinate on this I will come up with something by Friday

Aw,

Sounds good!

Your willingness to organize this undertaking is much appreciated. If we send you digital photos I'm wondering how we could include written comments/sentiments. Could we send comments by PM or by separate email that could then be somehow printed on the page to which the photos would be attached?

I believe we've got some computer whiz's on EFO. Perhaps they can offer some guidance for us 'old dogs' who are more than willing to try to learn 'new tricks'.

It would be great if we can get wide spread participation by EFO members in this effort. My thought is that it would mean a lot to Susi to actually see pictures and read personal sentiments from a bunch of Mike's EFO bothers and sister.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            What the hell is a JPEG???
            A fairly common format for the digital pictures a digital camera captures.

Comment

Juk we could come up with like a standard bio that would have our screen name or real name where we live maybe a place for us to say something nice and then we could have the place where we could put a picture or two maybe and then I could just put all those in the scrapbook.

But if we could get that in like a word file or something I could print all those out and then tape the pictures to him and then put that in the scrapbook

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                A fairly common format for the digital pictures a digital camera captures.
                I can take a picture on my iphone and email it. That's the extent of my photography talents. Oh yeah, I also know how to use one of those throw away cameras you get at Walmart for 8 bucks.
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Count me in! Only problem is I am traveling formwork right now and won’t be homenuntil Friday. Inwill try to get something together by then for you aw
                  Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                  Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Let’s slow down though and do this right.

I will come up with some submission guidelines and a deadline. Maybe dec 15

And then I will put it together her and send it to her so she has it by Christmas.

Give me a day to come up with a format.

Comment

AW if it’s not too much trouble would you be willing to scan in the pages before you put them in the scrapbook? I think it would be a fitting tribute to Fresh if we had a digital copy here pinned on the misc board. That will serve as a reminder of how he touched all of us and also serve as a connection between his home where the print copy will reside and this board where he touched us all with his passion and strength. He is one of the toughest son-of-a-bitches I’ve ever seen.
                      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Not sure how likely it is but I will post a message on the ask dave board to see if they do anything like recognize someone with a message on the scrolling video boards at the Linc. Anyone recall what names FRESH stood for?
                        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                        Hope is not a strategy
                        RIP

Comment

I thought it was Fred, Randall, Eric, Seth, and ???? Not positive but I thought it was those guys
                          Hope is not a strategy
                          RIP

Comment

NoDak, it was Bobby Taylor. Fresh was a big Bobby Taylor fan.
                            "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Juk

I think I can do that.

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
                                NoDak, it was Bobby Taylor. Fresh was a big Bobby Taylor fan.
                                Yea I remember he was a big Bobby Taylor fan; that is why I always wondered why he didn't have a B or a T in there. I remember him posting at some time (hell it might have been 15 years ago) that they were initials. Maybe the H was for Harold (Carmichael)
                                Hope is not a strategy
                                RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X