No announcement yet.

Jeffery Signed/Extended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I STOPPED CARING ABOUT THE THREAT OF CAP HELL YEARS AGO.......JUST GET ME A SB AND GO LIVE IN CAP HELL FOR 4 YEARS ........................ I DON'T CARE!!!!!

Yes the caps were on purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
      They may have overpaid a bit in today's market, which I would argue, but let's see what the upcoming FA class gets, and then take a look at the numbers again.
      Exactly. By resigning him now, we get him at this year’s price. If you look at the receivers that will be FAs the next two years, Jeffrey’s deal will look a lot better.
      Not having a 2nd or 3rd round pick doesn’t help either. The other factor, is do we really want Wentz to have to work with a different set of receivers every year.
      Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by mdfan View Post
        i stopped caring about the threat of cap hell years ago.......just get me a sb and go live in cap hell for 4 years ........................ I don't care!!!!!
        amen!!!!!

Comment

I started laughing at posts starting with ND's. You all summed up my feelings along with BGN's too. I don't think that Gowton was bitching at all about the contract but rather pointing out that the eye test justified the contract, especially since it would cost more to sign him next year. The frustrations of the past really came out here!

"Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
          X