Is Andy loosing control again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Andy loosing control again?

KC is on a horrible losing streak and it looks again like it's a loss of discipline. Is Kelce Andy's new DJax? I think letting Kelce get away with murder in the beginning of the season has filtered down through the team. There were a ton of penalties and the defensive breakdowns yesterday but the offense did put up more than 30 points.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

eh I don't think so. Tough to stay at the top every year I think; good coaches go good players go while the ones you get may not fit right or take awhile to settle in. The real good head coaches work through those years and come back to the top again. Andy need to look at the roster to see who is playing for him and who is playing for themselves. Maybe even call in an outsider that he trusts to give an opinion.
    For example, a player who is just frustrated but really gives his all throws a refs flag into the stands v a player who really is a punk throws that flag. Maybe a sit down with the one player but the other gets the boot. Maybe Andy is too close to the players to see that. An outsider could tell him so.
    I pushed a lot of troops in my life and I always told them I will be a friend to you but I will never be your buddy. Tough line; some coaches don't get close to their players and it hurts the relationship while some coaches get too close and it hurts the relationship. I think Belichick is the best at walking that line
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Losing and winning bring out sooooooooooooo many different and opposite attitudes and responses.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
        eh I don't think so. Tough to stay at the top every year I think; good coaches go good players go while the ones you get may not fit right or take awhile to settle in. The real good head coaches work through those years and come back to the top again. Andy need to look at the roster to see who is playing for him and who is playing for themselves. Maybe even call in an outsider that he trusts to give an opinion.
        For example, a player who is just frustrated but really gives his all throws a refs flag into the stands v a player who really is a punk throws that flag. Maybe a sit down with the one player but the other gets the boot. Maybe Andy is too close to the players to see that. An outsider could tell him so.
        I pushed a lot of troops in my life and I always told them I will be a friend to you but I will never be your buddy. Tough line; some coaches don't get close to their players and it hurts the relationship while some coaches get too close and it hurts the relationship. I think Belichick is the best at walking that line
        That might be the best line that I have ever read on this board ND!
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
        X