Who’s going to the Rams game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who’s going to the Rams game?

I have a couple of buddies coming into town for the game, will anyone else be there to get together for a beer?

I was planning on going, but I decided to cancel my plans due to time (or lack of it) and cost.

I know eagles2000 is attending the game.

Comment

Due to the wildfires in Cali, they're discussing plans to change the location or postpone the game. Something to keep an eye on.
      Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Those poor friekin people. 70 mph winds whipping the fire up. I don't even think that they could play the game anyway with that kind of wind. They really can't cancel it can they? Where the heck can they move it to? Maybe San Diego?
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
          I have a couple of buddies coming into town for the game, will anyone else be there to get together for a beer?

It may be too early to say but, do the wild fires pose any threat to the venue itself or to access to the stadium on Sunday.

I heard last night that they had to close Interstate 405 because of the fires.

EDIT: I wrote this late last night before J-Bird had posted that the venue was in some jeopardy....and then I fell asleep before "sending" it. It happens when you 104 years old.

Comment

Latest I have seen...

"There is no indication that Sunday afternoon’s game will be changed or affected. The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum is across the city from the areas most affected."

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...-20171206.html

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
              Latest I have seen...

"There is no indication that Sunday afternoon’s game will be changed or affected. The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum is across the city from the areas most affected."

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...-20171206.html
              You wonder how far the LA "fans" travel to get to the game. It might have an affect on the size of the crowd.
              Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
                You wonder how far the LA "fans" travel to get to the game. It might have an affect on the size of the crowd.
                Not sure they have "THAT" many fans! Consider they were working on silent count for a home game......

Comment

The LA Coliseum isn't that close to where the wildfires are taking place.

Comment

The only thing on fire Sunday will be Carson Wentz!

Hooooooooooo

Comment

Working...
                    X