No announcement yet.

Tough rooting for Pats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice! The Cards advance! What a damned finish.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Wow, what a 4th quarter and (brief) overtime. Heck, even the overtime coin toss was notable.

Comment

Lol! Yeah, never seen a non flipper like that before.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
          Are you kidding me??? This game is nuts. Overtime, or no? I know the refs missed a blatant holing call on The Pack on that Hail Mary. Catch should be irrelevant.
          They missed offensive pass interference on the Cardinals previous TD as well. And likely defensive pass interference on a previous bomb. Very much a "let them play" last several minutes. But an insane game.

Comment

I cry total bullshit on the Floyd tipped TD. Fucking blocked the guy from the snap till he was halfway through the endzone and the ball was caught.
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

The officiating was a trainwreck. Regardless, we saw some gret competition and intense drama in that game last night. It was awesome.

Next up, the Panthers, please. (Anybody in the SB but Seattle and NE again, please. Enough with both of them!) And hopefully The Squeeelers get eliminated today as well!

Comment

Give Rodgers Jordy Nelson back and they have a pile of weapons once again next season
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Remember how Fitz was over the hill, he was in beastmode last night.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                    Remember how Fitz was over the hill, he was in beastmode last night.
                    Remember how he was supposed to be traded to the Eagles?

Comment

I think Rodgers and Brady both are demonstrating what a great QB can do. No way either team could overcome the injuries they have without those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by kyfred View Post
                        I think Rodgers and Brady both are demonstrating what a great QB can do. No way either team could overcome the injuries they have without those guys.
                        While I agree with you Fred I just had to notice how easy it is to move the ball when you actually catch the pass.
                        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

There were some great, clutch passes made in that game. in the KC/Pats game as well. Totally foreign to me as I am not used to seeing that kind of performance. I guess that is why our Eagles are sitting at home.....

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                            There were some great, clutch passes made in that game. in the KC/Pats game as well. Totally foreign to me as I am not used to seeing that kind of performance. I guess that is why our Eagles are sitting at home.....
                            let us not forget the defense not getting off the field because they played soft after playing a great stretch will being in attack mode, only to never do it again. I FUCKING HATE Davis. Unless Jerry decides he would do well in Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                              While I agree with you Fred I just had to notice how easy it is to move the ball when you actually catch the pass.
                              There is that.

Comment

They should suspend Amandola for the total chickenshit hit on the punt he put on that kid. Gutless and nutless.
                                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                                X