Elliott Playing Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    Hard to believe that you had a Cowboy on your team.
    hard to argue with the points he puts up every week, I have Gurley and Fournette too. Fournette can't stay on the field
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
      hard to argue with the points he puts up every week, I have Gurley and Fournette too. Fournette can't stay on the field
      Blasphemy MM. Blood Money. I guess that's why I don't play FF.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I refuse to draft cowboys. If I don't win because of that so be it.

On the flip side I have Wentz, Ertz, Jeffrey, and philly d. I'm in first place baby!

Comment

21-6 in three leagues, 9-0,6-3, 6-3. I didn't draft him, just didn't eliminate him prior to auto draft
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

When I used to play-- I would never ever draft Cowgirls. I would rather lose than have to root for them under any circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
              When I used to play-- I would never ever draft Cowgirls. I would rather lose than have to root for them under any circumstances.
              I played the second season this stuff started with IKE as my partner. I said that I'd go in with him with the stipulation that there were no Giants or Cowboys on our team. We had Marino for a QB but most of the other players were pretty much Eagles that I convinced IKE that we should pick. Obviously we didn't do to well.

On a side note IKE once met Emmitt Smith in an airport and shook his hand and called me all full of apologies LOL!

Comment

My self imposed "rules", as far as players I'd take, were pretty restrictive and put me at a competitive disadvantage:

- Rule 1) Generally, no players from the Skins or Gnats, with possible exceptions. Theoretically, I would
                make an exception for NY and Wash players that I really liked personally for some reason. In the 2 years
                I played FF I never found an exception.

- Rule 2) No Dallas players ever, under any circumstances! Ever!

- Rule 3) If I ever broke Rule 2 for any reason, I had made a contract with a local Utica, NY wise guy:
                First offense..broken knee cap.
                Second offense...'whacked'.

I don't play any more...and both my knee caps are in tact.

Comment

Babysitting Zeke LOL-6 weeks is a long time

Ezekiel Elliott leaving country to train, refocus
                  Nov
                  11/12/2017 9:50:24 AM

Ezekiel Elliott is out at least the next four weeks, until a Dec. 1 court date, and could serve the entire six games of his suspension and sit until Christmas Eve.

In the meantime, the Dallas Cowboys running back is jetting out of the country, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports via Kevin Patra of NFL.com.

"So what is on the docket for Zeke Elliott himself? I am told he is leaving the country to an undisclosed location to completely reset, clear his head, train, and come back in late December for the Cowboys in the best shape he has been in," Rapoport said.

Zeke's ability to stay in shape is a sneaky under-the-radar storyline to his suspension. The running back has famously taken a few weeks in each of his first two NFL seasons to get into game-shape, not rounding into full form until after a few games.

Elliott and the Cowboys' run game has hit high gear since Week 4, averaging 183.4 rushing YPG as a team over the last four contests, most in the NFL. Elliott has averaged 126.5 yards per game over that span, including Week 8's 150-yard explosion versus the Redskins.

To make sure he stays in shape and off the back page of the tabloids, Elliott's managers are getting out of the country.

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/theredzoneorg

Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Theredzone.org

Comment

29yrs. of fantsasy football 2-4 leagues every year, 17 1st place finishes, 0 cowboys on any roster, ever!!!!
                    Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Working...
                    X