Week 10 games to follow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Veterans Day protest today, protesting those protesting
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
      Veterans Day protest today, protesting those protesting
      What do you think will happen?
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I think Dak gets exposed a little without Elliot and Dallas goes down today.

Comment

a few more empty seats and less viewers
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            I think Dak gets exposed a little without Elliot and Dallas goes down today.
            hope they get destroyed

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
              hope they get destroyed
              Nothing major, just career ending.

Comment

Redskins up early on Vikings after an amazing catch. Wow!!
                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Saints blowing out Buffalo

Comment

Vikings doing well. Let's just squash washingtons chances of even making the playoffs.

Comment

Joe Buck slobbering all over the Cowboys knob is repulsive

Comment

Falcons suck.

Comment

Why don’t teams put a spy on Prescott at the goaline?
                          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Savage sucks

Comment

The Cowboys better hope that Tyron Smith is back next week. Watching their backup LT makes me appreciate Vatai.
                              Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Guys the Falcons look like their are gonna blow up the Boys. We are gonna face an angry Cowgirls bunch Sunday. Be fun to put the final nail in their coffin.
                                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
                                X