Sunday afternoon....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday afternoon....

The Eagles may have gotten their biggest win of the year yesterday afternoon!

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
    The Eagles may have gotten their biggest win of the year yesterday afternoon!
    I think that Sean Lee going down kills them as much as the loss did.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

The biggest question for me is if Smith plays for Dallas next week. Forget Elliot, Forget Lee, Smith is the. Their backup tackles were worse than Winston Justice. They made a medicore player look good. Imagine what our de line would have done against them?
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
        The biggest question for me is if Smith plays for Dallas next week. Forget Elliot, Forget Lee, Smith is the. Their backup tackles were worse than Winston Justice. They made a medicore player look good. Imagine what our de line would have done against them?
        I didn't see the game nor have I heard about the injuries. What happened to Lee and Smith?

Comment

Smith has a strained groin suffered in the game last week and Lee hurt his hammy in the 1st q.

Comment

Yea the T was brutal and I think the birds would look forward to facing him although I think he would have to be better than he was yesterday.
            Lee's hammy may not be bad enough to keep him out of the game but it might limit him a little. I have always thought he is the driver for that D.
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

he's a hardcore MLB and if he isn't in top form it's good for us. If Smith is hurting, wave after wave will be coming through his position. I'm sorry I will miss this game. I will be listening on the radio, hopefully I will find a bar near camp that will allow me to sit there and not drink
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                he's a hardcore MLB and if he isn't in top form it's good for us. If Smith is hurting, wave after wave will be coming through his position. I'm sorry I will miss this game. I will be listening on the radio, hopefully I will find a bar near camp that will allow me to sit there and not drink
                Smith is a bigger loss than Lee IMO. No way they can stop Barnett Long Curry and Graham with those two stiffs they have at Tackle. They have to resort to quick throws and slants. That isn't in Dez Bryant's wheelhouse either.

Comment

I want all of them to play so they have no excuses. And I want Bradham to hit Dez so hard he thinks it was his mom.
                  You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
                  X