Week 10 games to follow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 10 games to follow

Lots of games that are of interest to the Eagles.

We should be hoping for:

Arizona to beat Seattle (not likely)
    Bills to beat Saints (very possible as it's in Buffalo)
    Browns to beat Lions (yeah, right)
    Chargers to beat Jags (why? I want the Chargers to still have a chance for the playoffs when they play the Cowboys)
    Redskins to beat Vikings (although I don't want the Skins to make the playoffs)
    Texans to beat Rams (not likely, Houston couldn't beat Indy and it's in LA)
    Falcons to beat Cowboys (doubtful)
    Dolphins to beat Panthers (possible)
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

I think we should root for the Colts to beat the Steelers too.

Comment

Redskins over Rams?
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Just win out and no need to worry about it........................

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
          Just win out and no need to worry about it........................
          I can’t help but worry about it. I’m an Eagles fan not a Patriots fan.
          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
            I can’t help but worry about it. I’m an Eagles fan not a Patriots fan.
            So true

Comment

Falcons are a 3 point favorite over Dallas. Not sure if this is because they don't expect Elliot to play, but he changed the spread over KC by 2.5 points, but I think the Falcons could win

Comment

Originally posted by eagles2000 View Post
                Falcons are a 3 point favorite over Dallas. Not sure if this is because they don't expect Elliot to play, but he changed the spread over KC by 2.5 points, but I think the Falcons could win
                Freakin dome teams. I never want to play those fakers at their place.

Comment

Originally posted by eagles2000 View Post
                  Wow. Given the face that Elliott seems to avoid one suspension after another, I think I will take the Cowboys and the points before it changes.

PS-Forget that. Everyone is taking the Cowboys and the spread is +3 (-125). Not paying 100 to make 80.

Comment

Early game I’ll be watching:
                    Saints at Bills
                    Go Bills!
                    Late game:
                    Go Falcons but I really can’t see it happening. I think the hangover is real for them.
                    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Go Bills, Falcons, Texans and Skins

And as always hope Jerruh Jones is decapitated on the sidelines by a stray cleat.
                      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Stress free day

At last a day where we don't have to worry about one of our guys on the ground not getting up

And don't forget Denver tonight!

Comment

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Only one game tha has any importance today.... Girls vs Falcons.

Today appears to be some type of fan protest day.

Comment

y

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                              Only one game tha has any importance today.... Girls vs Falcons.

Today appears to be some type of fan protest day.
                              That would be nice but I'm not going to stress out about it. I think that pliny said we have to beat then the third time that we play them and as you mentioned winning takes care of everything anyway. I also think that last game will be off the charts huge pretty much whatever happens the rest of the season.

Comment

Working...
                              X