• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Cox is so valuable-Fran Duffy

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/ne...9-d498c7bfecec
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

That was awesome!

Comment

I said that last year. He was getting doubled and eating up the OL for the other guys, like Graham, to have a better year. However, I thought Logan was doing better than he was evidently cause the staff made the change to Jernigan.
      Fletcher Cox has been recognized by other coaches and players for a couple of years now. This year however he is really getting his due with the fans.
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
        I said that last year. He was getting doubled and eating up the OL for the other guys, like Graham, to have a better year. However, I thought Logan was doing better than he was evidently cause the staff made the change to Jernigan.
        Fletcher Cox has been recognized by other coaches and players for a couple of years now. This year however he is really getting his due with the fans.
        I really think that Benny was hurting last year ND. He signed a big contract with KC. I'm loving Jernigan now and Cox is playing his ass off and much better than last year IMO. Defense is all chemistry and these guys are meshing.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

This is why we pay to watch and the coaches and scouts get paid to watch. I would have paid Logan the money they ended up giving Jernigan and I would have been wrong. Benny is a nice player. Jernigan and Cox give the Eagles a dominant front.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
            This is why we pay to watch and the coaches and scouts get paid to watch. I would have paid Logan the money they ended up giving Jernigan and I would have been wrong. Benny is a nice player. Jernigan and Cox give the Eagles a dominant front.
            Jernigan is close to Cox in ability, Logan is not. Putting Cox and Jernigan together makes that duo lethal, add the waves of DEs and they are kicking some ass. I don't think we've seen the best of this group yet, I don't think Swartz has shown everything yet. I wish it was Sunday, I can't wait for this game.
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
            X