Eagles Sign OT Will Beatty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zepster View Post
    The reason you don't see a definitive bad ass out there is becuase the Eagles are the definitive bad asses! I think they're going to put a hurting on the cowturds sun. night. and make a statement!
    I sure hope so, but shit happens and shit happens by the truckload to us. I haven't said much on here, but ask 60 if I have been blowing their horn since early in this season. I do think they will kick Dallas' asses, but don't want to say too much cuz we haven't beaten anyone yet IMO, KC was the best and we saw how that turned out.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
      I sure hope so, but shit happens and shit happens by the truckload to us. I haven't said much on here, but ask 60 if I have been blowing their horn since early in this season. I do think they will kick Dallas' asses, but don't want to say too much cuz we haven't beaten anyone yet IMO, KC was the best and we saw how that turned out.
      That KC game was early in the season and they could easily have won that game. I think this team is in a much different place than it was then.
      Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

That KC game was early in the season and they could easily have won that game. I think this team is in a much different place than it was then.
        I agree Zep,but this talk about blowing them out Sunday is foolish nonsense. Give me a 1 point win and I'm thrilled. People are talking like Dallas is chopped liver and that is trouble. I hope the players don't feel that way too. Plus our team was on a roll and the players had a week off. Nice for the body but not for the mindset. I just want to get through the first half in decent shape. Dallas will be psyched out of their minds.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post

The win in Carolina is impressive. Remember we had everything go against us. 120 some penalty yards to one. Carolina is 7-3. You don’t get to that record by being a mediocre team. Not saying they are great but they are well above average. And remember KC was week 2. In their house with them having 10 days to prepare. And we were just getting on our feet. Wentz is much better today then he was back then. For this team, the KC game was years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            I agree Zep,but this talk about blowing them out Sunday is foolish nonsense. Give me a 1 point win and I'm thrilled. People are talking like Dallas is chopped liver and that is trouble. I hope the players don't feel that way too. Plus our team was on a roll and the players had a week off. Nice for the body but not for the mindset. I just want to get through the first half in decent shape. Dallas will be psyched out of their minds.
            Foolish nonsense eh????

Comment

Foolish nonsense eh????
              In my defense I did say that I hoped that they would keep it close in the first half when Dallas would come out all amped up. I was thinking that the bye hurt us because we had been on a roll before it but we snapped out of the lull that we were in and ran the ball down their throats in the 2nd half. BTW, I remembered saying this to you at halftime and saying to myself that I sure would take that 1 point win right now LOL!

Comment

They took the worry out of the win a nice change after all these years!

Comment

They took the worry out of the win a nice change after all these years!
                  Laughers are great aren't they Zep?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                    Laughers are great aren't they Zep?
                    last 3 wins have been no doubters.

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc View Post
                      last 3 wins have been no doubters.
                      Believe me they owe us.

Comment