Harbaugh: I have not talked to Reid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harbaugh: I have not talked to Reid

Coach Harbaugh said on 'Countdown' that he has not talked to Reid for advice because he has "been a little busy lately".

Its probably just me, but that irks me. Probably b/c I have soured on Reid as of late and am looking for things against him and partially because people who can't return phone calls are my pet peeve.

But come on, it takes 20min to say good luck to a rookie coach who was ON YOUR STAFF

I'd rather he spent that 20 minutes on game planning, personally.

Comment

I think your right, you just looking for things. I saw the same piece on ESPN, he never said anything about not returning calls, Harbaugh just said Andy was to busy to give him advice on the game.
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Drama...

Comment

Originally posted by EFD View Post
          I'd rather he spent that 20 minutes on game planning, personally.

Thats true..but what game have you seen this season that leads you to believe he spends more than 20minutes on his gameplan.. (lame joke)

He might have more time to game plan if he could occasionally skip second breakfast...elevensies..Luncheon..Afternoon tea..Dinner..Supper..
          (lord of the rings..AND a fat joke)

Comment

I don't care who reid calls/does not call.

Comment

I care ....that he calls runs.
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                I care ....that he calls runs.
                Marty calls the plays, no?

Comment

Who the hell knows? THey keep that secret better than the Pentagon. Perhaps Reid should work for Homeland Security?
                  http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I think you are looking for a problem where none exists.

Great game by the defense and the offense showed up when needed (although it would have been nicer to put hte game away earlier).

Comment

I wish that Andy would give Bucky the ball more. Next Question!
                      www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Originally posted by saratoga View Post
                        I wish that Andy would give Bucky the ball more. Next Question!
                        I screamed the same thing about 4 times after Westy was dragged down for a 1 yd gain. Bucky is not better than Westy, just different and sometimes different is good.
                        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Bucky has been running more decisively and hitting it up in there quicker yhan Westy. Fresher legs, whatever, he should be getting a lot more opportunities.

Comment

Working...
                          X