Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darrell Henderson-Take him if he's on the board at 25!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    Maybe on most boards but where is he on the Eagles board? I'll tell you something else too. Once you see him bust a couple of plays for TDs you'd forget all about where he was drafted. The point is I don't care who they take at 25 because I'm a BPA guy and you should be too. Never mind the O line or D line. They address all positions when the need one in FA. I'd love to see the guy in green one way or another. Everybody said the Cowboys were dumb taking Zeke at number 1. That seems like a pretty darned good decision but what do I know?
    Zeke was a generational talent same with Barkley. Henderson not so much. Big difference. Henderson is not a first round talent. Not saying he can't be a decent back in the Pro's but he isn't Zeke, he isn't Barkley. There will be much better players available (BPA) at positions other than RB. RB to me just doesn't have a first round talent in it this year

Knowing the way the Eagles look at things the last time they took at RB in round one was Keith Byars, 32 years ago. LB is even further out, 1979 Jerry Robinson 40yrs ago. Just not an area where the Eagles look at for 1st round picks.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
      Zeke was a generational talent same with Barkley. Henderson not so much. Big difference. Henderson is not a first round talent. Not saying he can't be a decent back in the Pro's but he isn't Zeke, he isn't Barkley. There will be much better players available (BPA) at positions other than RB. RB to me just doesn't have a first round talent in it this year

Knowing the way the Eagles look at things the last time they took at RB in round one was Keith Byars, 32 years ago. LB is even further out, 1979 Jerry Robinson 40yrs ago. Just not an area where the Eagles look at for 1st round picks.
      Yeah they pretty much have sucked drafting them since Shady. I just don't get why the NFL has thrown rbs under the bus. Sure you can find them in any round but you can find any position in any round. It's all pretty much luck. We're picking at 25 so I don't see why they can't take him in round 1. That Peppers kid that I wanted is turning into a hell of a safety and everybody said "no he's a #2". He went in round one and it has paid off for Cleveland. I know that they have to label these guys but I question their strategy some times.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
      X