Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first sighting of a DUllass TO jersey.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first sighting of a DUllass TO jersey.

I got into town last night and went to Connie Macks in Pennsauken. Some IDIOT was wearing a TO Dullass jersey. I could not believe it. A guy at the bar started jawing at him, so the TO fan told him to "come over here and take it off." I stayed out of it (wasn't drunk yet) until the TO fan said, "and you Philly fans were sucking his dick last year." So, I responded, "so you admit that you want to suck his dick?" It pi$$ed him off, but he seemed to realize he just made himself look bad, so he accepted his fate and returned to playing pool.

The guy was about 6'2" and 230-250. He had his sleeves rolled under to show off his arms (but he looked like he only lifted weights for about two months). The bartenders told me that he loves to draw attention to himself....alot. Right at that moment, I realized that I finally got to see Buttman.

Swing, is there any chance of this being him?
    Pedro

the ONLY reason you would do that in Philly is because you're an attention whore.

I hate Dallas fans not from Dallas.

Comment

Pedro first of all there is zero chance that was Budman. Bud is about 5'-10". Second of all, since it wasn't Budman and it was some other asshole Cowfag fan I hope you used your police officer judgment and shot the guy! Hey 1 scum sucking Cowboy fan in Philly is enough!!
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
      X