(OT) fucking terrorists ruin everything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
    Despite the danger.. I am flying today. Because if a man can't fly to Montreal to have some breasesess in his face, then the terrorists have already won.
    Warrants restating.

A true patriot you are.

Comment

I fly quite a bit. My personal perspective is that I really don't mind the security. I expect it, appreciate it and wish people would learn how to STFU and read the rules before they get in line.

I recently flew from Newark to Perth via Stockholm and Kuala Lumpur -36hours and just about as long a trip as you can take without leaving the planet. On my way back out of Perth they told me (at the gate-not checkin) that my carry on bag was too heavy- the same case that was fine when I flew into Perth ... Big deal, threw my clean shirts, toothbrush, razor etc... in plastic bag at the gate, handed them my $2500 laptop to be checked and off I went. It's a cost of doing business and flying.

You don't like it... take a bus. I'm sooo tired of people whining about searches and carry-on restrictions. People complain about "little old ladies" and "infants in strollers" being searched. Are you kidding me? Do you think these ppl are going to dress up like Poncho Villa and go in with guns blazing?

You fly, you get searched. So what.

Sorry for the rant but I'm flying International tomorrow and my wait at security is going to be 4+ hours.. NOT because they will be searching anything more effectively but because people are too stupid to get it and they try will bring shit that they can't take on board becuase it is not allowed. When they say "you can bring a hand sized wallet", prescription medications, glasses but no cases" that's what they MEAN. No purses, water bottles, laptops, briefcases etc...

Theoretically I should be able to, along with the rest of the non-imbeciles, hold up my wallet and breeze through security in far less time than it normally takes because nobody will be carrying anything... but NO.. it won't be that way... Instead 9 out of 10 idiots flying tomorrow will be trying to convince security that "they're special"... argueing "how dare you" .. "I need my makeup"

FWIW Yes, I'm going to miss my water. But it probably should have been taken away long ago and it wouldn't be too hard for airlines to provide a secure method for people to bring water onboard...just give them some time. Besides, if you're used to taking long flights you've already learned to hoard the water they give you.

So, I ranted.

Comment

I agree. It's the stupid people who can't follow the rules that cause the delays. There was some lady on CNN complaining how that she didn't think you could blow up a plane with blush. Jesus lady.. just deal with it. Check that shit into your luggage and get on with it.

I honestly wouldnt even mind if the only thing you could carry onto a flight was whatever you can fit into a gallon size baggie and any books/magazines you can hold in your hand. It would make debarking a lot faster.

Comment

Vin, if you don't get on that plane and travel to Montreal to get a strippers knee in your groin and breasts in your face - -

the terrorists have won. :P

Comment

The terrorists did not win dammit!!

There will be some breaseseses in my face by 10pm tonight! That is my duty as an American.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
              The terrorists did not win dammit!!

There will be some breaseseses in my face by 10pm tonight! That is my duty as an American.

GOD DAMN, am I proud to be an American or what!?!?!?
              (i'm thinking here...)

Comment

Working...
              X