(OT) Am I A Perv ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (OT) Am I A Perv ?

Let me start by saying , keep an open mind, I believe you already have an opinion. HGTV has a show called Windy City Rehab with a chick named Allison Victoria. I watch this show, because she is good at her job and is a total FOX. Ok, check it out and see if you understand my dilemma . Chick wears 6" heels to remodel houses.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

What's the dilemma?

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc View Post
      What's the dilemma?
      Should I worry about myself ?
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Yes.

And I didn’t even need to read your post.
        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Yeah, I thought it was a rhetorical question!

Comment

Of course you’re a perv.... and we are all grateful for it!
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Perv is putting it mildly.
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

thought this might help

Comment

Comment

If lusting for a good looking adult woman is pervy, color us all guilty

Comment

Music, I've seen her on the show and have to say you are not the first or only one watching her in more ways than one
                      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

Working...
                      X