OT: Politically incorrect humor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Politically incorrect humor

Confucius say, if you are in a bookstore and cannot find the book for which you are looking, you are obviously in the...

Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

It took me a second but I did get it.

Comment

So I just laughed uproriously at this, and my wife asked me what was so funny. I made the mistake of showing her ... will probably be cut off for an extra month now. Thanks!
      Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
      Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Originally posted by flyered View Post
        So I just laughed uproriously at this, and my wife asked me what was so funny. I made the mistake of showing her ... will probably be cut off for an extra month now. Thanks!

Sorry flyered.
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

'An extra month'?

Ouch!!!

How many months does that make it altogether?

Comment

Sounds like lots of fun at your house.
            Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Are you that "flyered" on ebay with the winning bids on the 30ft flatbed full of kleenex and the tanker of vasoline ?
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                Are you that "flyered" on ebay with the winning bids on the 30ft flatbed full of kleenex and the tanker of vasoline ?
                Nah, I am the one who now finds the NFL Combine scintillating.
                Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Working...
                X