Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things that need to go our way this year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things that need to go our way this year.

I'll start with . . .

#1. A healthy and protected McNabb for the entire season.

#2. A pass rush that produces 50+ sacks.

#3. A return to being one of the top special teams units in the league. (Akers healthy and back to form, Dirk back to 2004 form, physical coverage and return units).

I'll stop there but feel free to add. Really if we get those all 3 of those things we will be the #1 seed in the NFC IMO.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

More linebackers to show up other than just Trotter.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
      If we get better line play the LBs will look better, also I'm cautiously excited about Matt McCoy.
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
        Originally posted by sfphillyfan
        If we get better line play the LBs will look better, also I'm cautiously excited about Matt McCoy.
        Yeah, people say this about the secondary too. But in my opinion, the secondary really is talented and their woes last year are because of the lack of a pass rush. I'm not so sure that's the case with the LBs.

Comment

Oh jeez, where do I start.

Let's begin with improved health, across the board.

A commitment by the coaching staff to the run game.

Reggie Brown and Co to become a legit group of WRs capable of backing defenses off the LOS.

ANYONE to win the return job away from Mahe.

LJ smith and his ne protege to become relieble targets and a safety net for McNabb.

And, Westbrook...just to be himself,
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Our young, interior linemen continue to improve. If Andrews, Jackson, Herreman's, Young et al develop some more, our interior line problems of the past will be history this year and for the rest of DMACs career.

Comment

Working...
            X