X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    What's so bad about that?
    the Eagle fans who would go to DC will probably not travel to Detroit
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I called the Redskins late this morning and they told me the game will be played at FedEx Field. I then went over to FedEx this afternoon and bought my ticket for Sunday.

Eagle60 - as Musicman noted, there are always A LOT of Eagles fans at FedEx Field for Eagles/Redskins games; I'd say the average is 30-35% Eagles fans. I expect there to be about 35-40% Eagles fans at Sunday's game. Last year's late season game was about 50% Eagles fans (there were also a fairly high number of no-shows). Even at the 2013 MNF season opener, which came after the Redskins had a great season by their standards and everyone was still hyped up on RG3, there were probably 20-25% Eagles fans.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
        I called the Redskins late this morning and they told me the game will be played at FedEx Field. I then went over to FedEx this afternoon and bought my ticket for Sunday.

Eagle60 - as Musicman noted, there are always A LOT of Eagles fans at FedEx Field for Eagles/Redskins games; I'd say the average is 30-35% Eagles fans. I expect there to be about 35-40% Eagles fans at Sunday's game. Last year's late season game was about 50% Eagles fans (there were also a fairly high number of no-shows). Even at the 2013 MNF season opener, which came after the Redskins had a great season by their standards and everyone was still hyped up on RG3, there were probably 20-25% Eagles fans.
        There were always a ton of Skins fans at the Vet too that came by the busload because they couldn't get tickets at home and most people wouldn't go near the 700 level. 20-30 of us used to go every year from up here in Mass and we saw the Skins quite a bit. Skins fans got punched out quite a bit. Most of them would go out of their way for trouble and got it. I never quite understood that.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
        X