Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you seeing these catches by Seattle???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea fans aren't really close enough to know if the coaches are the problem or the players. We all know the coach sometimes gets the axe cause someone needed to go. But the owner and GM (and other FO people) are close enough. If the receivers aren't improving they just drafted poorly (and maybe the scout needs to go) or just aren't coaching the player up. The bottom line is you can't keep throwing crap out there if it isn't succeeding. Lose the player or lose the coach but don't keep rolling crap out there.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

I didn't see much of the Miami Pitts game but I did see some very good catches by the Green Bay and and NY receivers...especially Cobb and the Gnats 11th stringer, King. I think these lower round receiver picks that teams like Pitts and NY have grabbed recently must have been wearing some variation of A Cloak of Invisibility when our scouts were out looking for receivers.

Ironically, Beckham dropped a couple balls early that were instrumental in keeping GB close when they could have fallen seriously behind. Of course, I'm sure any of his drops were really the fault of someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
        I didn't see much of the Miami Pitts game but I did see some very good catches by the Green Bay and and NY receivers...especially Cobb and the Gnats 11th stringer, King. I think these lower round receiver picks that teams like Pitts and NY have grabbed recently must have been wearing some variation of A Cloak of Invisibility when our scouts were out looking for receivers.

Ironically, Beckham dropped a couple balls early that were instrumental in keeping GB close when they could have fallen seriously behind. Of course, I'm sure any of his drops were really the fault of someone else.
        Beckum was really sulking on the bench in the 4th quarter. Poor Q-tip
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
        X