No announcement yet.

What's next on your wishlist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unlike many I'm not all that concerned about another RB, if Bucky comes back I'm fine if not bucky I'm ok with Dillion or Dayne or Brown....... people, IMO, still make too much out of the backup RB on this team.

I'm all for a trade for a bigtime LB, Vilma or Briggs type, but I don't think it will happen.

I'm looking to the draft now, as I think FA went fairly well, based on what my realistic expectations were.

Comment

I think they only go with one more move in FA, and that's to sign a rb...So for me, realistically

Get Dayne or Dillon signed....The offense would then be set.

Go heavy on Defense in the draft...LB, safety and CB preferably.

Now, for a serious wishlist....throw in trading for Vilma (if the rumors are even true that they are willing to deal him...which I doubt)
      Theo

Bleedin Green in 117!!

Trey Wingo is still a geek!!

Comment

Need? For this year?
        Big hitting LB is my choice. If healthy, I'm ok with the DL other than they have draft picks and a DE at some point would be ok to replace JMac as the future replacement for Howard/Kearse. I'm also ok with Considine/Mikell/Dawkins but a draft pick for the future is ok.
        RB has to be addressed for this year. Who that is really depends on them IMO. I'm ok with Dillon, Dayne, or Buck--in that order but I won't mind seeing a pick here.
        Those are really my only concerns for this year. I also think they need to look at future operations at TE (Is LJ able to be signed) and CB (What is the future with James? Hanson is an ok fall back if times are tough but he won't be a starter I don't think. Need a long term look at #3)
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

I'd love to see Hamlin added. The Seabags can't afford to re-sign him after all the dough they threw at Kerney, and the guy hits like a truck. Would be a great complement to Dawk in the secondary, IMO.

Vilma would be nice too, but I don't see how he would fit into the LB corps as it stands. Unless I'm missing something, Vilma fits best as a MLB and we've already got Trot there with Gaither waiting in the wings. WLB and SLB strike me as much bigger needs.
          The definition of insanity is to continually repeat the same action and expect different results.

Thus the Redskins and their fans are, by definition, insane.

Comment

CLTM - The Seahawks signed Deon Grant instead of resigning Hamlin. I saw there were some on field "communication" rumblings about Hamlin. Otherwise, I'm unsure why they went after Grant instead of Hamlin. Can you shed any light?

As for LB - I'd like to see them keep Gaither on the outside. He seems undersized for MLB.

Comment

Wish list? Cut D Jones, cut Mahe, cut McDougle.
              Redskins Suck Ass

Comment

Originally posted by nc
                Wish list? Cut D Jones, cut Mahe, cut McDougle.
                I'd like to see Mahe in camp until we see if Johnson or Bloom can take his spot. Reno is very consistent and doesn't put the ball on the ground.
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                X