X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Watching Eagles Live

Originally posted by Eagle60

Hey fly,

What are the rules for a tie in a survival pool? Do you think I should give Donovan a call and ask him?

Donovan doesn't know either. Here's his quote from the inky:

McNabb said, "I never even knew that was in the rulebook. It's part of the rules, and we have to go with it. I was looking forward to the next opportunity to get out there and try to win the game.

"I hate to see what happens in the Super Bowl, and I hate to see what happens in the playoffs, to settle with a tie. And God forbid it should happen in the Sportscolumn.com Survivor Pool."

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
      Originally posted by Eagle60

Hey fly,

What are the rules for a tie in a survival pool? Do you think I should give Donovan a call and ask him?

Donovan doesn't know either. Here's his quote from the inky:

McNabb said, "I never even knew that was in the rulebook. It's part of the rules, and we have to go with it. I was looking forward to the next opportunity to get out there and try to win the game.

"I hate to see what happens in the Super Bowl, and I hate to see what happens in the playoffs, to settle with a tie. And God forbid it should happen in the Sportscolumn.com Survivor Pool."

lol!!! That's 2 classics this week!! Dawg's post about Mahe being a weapon is tough to beat though.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

E -- that's too bad. I think you were building toward a STRONG legacy on this board. But to hear that come out of your mouth (or keyboard) really tarnishes your once highly-held reputation.

Comment

Working...
        X