RD1 21,28(CAR)
    RD2 21
    RD3 21
    RD4 21
    RD5 5,(CLE)17,(NYJ)21 and 23(NE)
    RD6 21,22(MINN)
    RD7 21

List comes from FFtoolbox.com I added the 5th rounder from NE
    Last edited by musicman; 03-06-2009, 11:30 AM.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Does this include comp picks?
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I think those are our picks and traded picks
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Do we have any comp picks this year? I cannot even remember who left as FA last season...lol

Also, how does the 5th round pick from NYJ work if we have to give it back next season due to Lito not achieving the trigger metric? Do we just give them a 5th in 2010?
        Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

That is correct in terms of rounds and # of picks. Not sure of the #s within rounds.

I doubt we'll get any compensatory picks this year since we signed Samuel, Clemons & some others that will outweigh the losses of Tapeh, Spikes, Kearse, etc.

Next year (at this rate) - we'll probably get loads of draft picks based on who we signed (or not) vs. lost free agents.

Comment

Originally posted by Vote for Kalas View Post
            Do we have any comp picks this year? I cannot even remember who left as FA last season...lol

Also, how does the 5th round pick from NYJ work if we have to give it back next season due to Lito not achieving the trigger metric? Do we just give them a 5th in 2010?

VFK - we get this year's 5th regardless. If he plays 85% of the plays and doesn't stay on the squad more than next season - we get their 3rd and we give them a 5th. Otherwise if he stays on the roster past next season, we get anywhere from a 2nd to a 4th in addition to this year's fifth but this year's fifth rounder is ours regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Vote for Kalas View Post

Comp picks haven't been announced yet. Do we have confirmation that the Pats pick is a 5th?

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc View Post
                VFK - we get this year's 5th regardless. If he plays 85% of the plays and doesn't stay on the squad more than next season - we get their 3rd and we give them a 5th. Otherwise if he stays on the roster past next season, we get anywhere from a 2nd to a 4th in addition to this year's fifth but this year's fifth rounder is ours regardless.
                Steve, as usual, I am in your debt
                Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Working...
                X