(ot) Whitetailed fawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by musicman View Post
    I wish I had time to share all my pics. I have close to 40,000 this year alone.
    How does one go through 40,000 pics? I'll bet that you've see 40,000 tits though.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

take my laptop to the cabin, not much else to do after dark while drinking cold ones
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

take my laptop to the cabin, not much else to do after dark while drinking cold ones
        Did you ever think about putting Dish or DTV up there?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          Did you ever think about putting Dish or DTV up there?
          never, then it's not a remote get away cabin. No electric up there, not running a generator for something like that. I have the greatest classic rock station that I listen to on a battery powered radio. 95 THE MET on the internet. Check it out.
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

never, then it's not a remote get away cabin. No electric up there, not running a generator for something like that. I have the greatest classic rock station that I listen to on a battery powered radio. 95 THE MET on the internet. Check it out.
            Actually I was just trying to figure out how you could get the Eagle games up there.

Comment

I listened to the Dallas game on the radio while recording at home. Bear season I am up on Sunday and go to a friends cabin and watched the game . Seattle kicked our ass I believe. If needed I have bars nearby, tricky roads and large animals jumping out keep me from drinking and driving even after just a couple.

Comment

got this one of an immature red tail hawk

Comment

I listened to the Dallas game on the radio while recording at home. Bear season I am up on Sunday and go to a friends cabin and watched the game . Seattle kicked our ass I believe. If needed I have bars nearby, tricky roads and large animals jumping out keep me from drinking and driving even after just a couple.
                  https://biggeekdad.com/2018/06/a-thr...ear-encounter/

Comment

Working...
                  X