Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug Collins - Head Coach

Couple points

- I watched the press conference, and someone asked, "Doug, do you have a set style of play that your going to enforce regardless of the personnel" - I thought that was a funny shot at Jordan.

- I thought he said all the right things, which is easy to do as a former analyst, but it makes you feel good nonetheless.

- I am curious to see how much imput he has over personnel decisions.

- He's a barely over .500 coach, his teams normally make a difference in year one, then slowly fade over his tenure, why is that?

- I do like he was a Sixer, but at the same time, I am always amazed how Snider/comcast constantly bring back former athletes(when available) and this also smells of cheapest available option.

I gotta think some of the assistant coaches on the market were cheaper than DC.

At the end of the day, i'm not crazy about this hire but at least he's not Eddie Jordan.

That should be on his business cards. "At least I'm not Eddie Jordan."

Comment

Old post I know but I am not really excited about this hire. Yeah he's better than Eddie Jordan but so are most crack whores who work the Strip. I'm not crazy about the hire and I don't think he's going to last two years anyway.
      FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Working...
      X